Sunday, March 25, 2012

0

Hi Everybody!
You are probably wondering why my posts name is '0'. 
Well, I don't want my first post to be a 'What-I-Bought-Post'. So I called it 0.
This is just preparing you for my first outfit post. So you'll have to be patient. 
But for now, I'll tell you what I bought.


I bought the sweater and the dress today at Brandy <3 Melville. They just opened a store in Amsterdam, so it was my first time to visit. I immediately fell in love with this sweater. I've been looking for one just like this for quite some time now. I really like the dress because of the cut-outs and the print. It's really special. I bought the oxfords at Zara and they were on a HUGE discount. So I grabbed them before I got robbed by other spontaneous shopping gals.

So that's it for my 'Not-First-Post'. I hope you enjoyed it.
Can't wait to put an outfit together for all of you!

Xoxo
Louisa

No comments:

Post a Comment